Saturday, April 9, 2011

Swing Set and Soccer

Thursday - Britton loves his new swing set and wants to be outside all the time!




Tonight we went to go see Suessical the Musical at Davidson Academy.
Two of our youth were in it.
Britton loved it! He could not take his eyes off of the stage and sang the songs going home.
Paityn started walking around more tonight by herself. She loved the music as well!

Friday - Today I turned 30! It was a nice relaxing day. I picked up a good friend of mine, Kendall from the airport and we hung out! We went out to eat at the Depot for dinner. 30 can't be that bad :)
Saturday - This morning, Kendall and I left early for a 50th ADPi celebration in Martin. Britton had a soccer game and Courtney took some pictures for me!
Can you find Britton in the earlier picture? He was kicking the ball so well apparently! He almost scored!!!! Hate that he missed but I would've really hated to miss his first goal!

No comments: