Friday, April 22, 2011

A Walk Gone Bad

Britton keeps finding old clothes and trying to wear them!

He has to take pictures for Sunday school and so a lot of these pictures are from his perspective!








We enjoyed a nice lunch outside and spent most of the morning outside.






Then we decided to go for a walk.




Everything was going well until we were on our way back. We were about a mile and a half away from the house when Britton's jeep battery died. So I had him push the stroller for a minute and I pulled the jeep. He got tired so he ended up in the stroller with Paityn and I was pulling the jeep and pushing the stroller. I really wondered if I was going to make it back. A nice man stopped and asked if he could help and bring the jeep home. I knew I was taking a risk by getting him to take the jeep since he may not bring it by the house but I knew it was going to be a long long walk otherwise. Paityn was already crying - she wasn't feeling well. So he took the jeep and when we finally made it home, it was there! So thankful for the man who helped me today!

No comments: