Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So Proud of You

Saturday - So I realized that although I had talked about Britton's birthday party, I didn't mention his actual birthday on May 9. I made him muffins for breakfast, he went to school and then we went to Cracker Barrel for a mother's day celebration for Vickie.
I want to say how very proud I am of my little boy.
He has grown into an amazing child with such a kind heart.
He played so well on Saturday!
Sunday
It was the preschool choir performance. We weren't sure he would even go up there!


But he did and he sang!
And danced.



He did such a great job! Josh had come to see him sing and CJ was his choir teacher!
Monday
Love watching them play.
Tuesday - Tonight was his preschool performance.
He did such a great job and sang so well!
Right on the front row :)


He did run off at one point and had to go to the bathroom, picked his nose and wiped his nose on his shirt but he did great!
Love his smile and how proud he was of himself!

So to my dearest Britton -
I love you so very much my little boy. You have grown so much over the past year and continue to amaze me each and every day. Your smile brings light into my life and your kindness blesses so many people. Thank you for who you are and for what you mean to my life. I'm so proud of
- who you are
- your smile, your laughter
- your attitude to your friends and family
- the compassion you show your sister, how you watch out for her, play with her, bring things to her and want to be near her. You guys wake up each and every morning and the first thing you do is find each other. Today I offered to take you out to eat, just you and I but you wanted to go pick up Paityn because "mama Paityn misses me, we have to go pick her up!" Watching you with her over this past year has been absolutely amazing, it warms my heart each and every day. I pray that your relationship with Paityn will continue and grow. One of my favorite things is hearing you pray for your sister before we drop her off in the mornings. Love it!
- how you play with your daddy and doing so many things because that's how daddy does it
- how you color, write your name, make crafts
- your excitement for playing soccer, outside, and on your swingset
- you memorize your Bible verses and love to read your Bible, pray before we eat and of course bed. How you remind us to pray if we start to eat before we pray! How you talk about God and are starting to understand more about him. When Easter came around and still even today, you talk about how Jesus died for us to save us but that he came back to life! Love your faith!

I am beyond proud of you my son. I love our time together, playing, coloring, going for walks, reading books and just snuggling. You don't like to snuggle as much but sometimes you still crawl up into my arms and want to be held. I love those times! Thank you for what you've taught me about life and how to live it. Thank you for reminding me to have a childlike faith in Christ. I love you my precious son!

No comments: