Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Second Full Day

Today we decided to drive down to the beach. I knew that it would be too hard to keep up with both of them so we decided to just look and I didn't bring the bathing suits.


Britton loved it and kept jumping in the water!
Look mama!
We came back and thankfully they both took some good naps since I had been up pretty late the night before.

Really proud of Brandon this week and his leadership with our youth. I know that although this week is incredibly fulfilling and fun, it is also hard thinking about not working this closely alongside these kids. I'm so proud of who Brandon is and the example he is for the youth and our family.


During church group devotions, Britton loved sitting with David! He sat there so quietly and listened to everyone.


Paityn also sat pretty quietly tonight.
After devotions, we headed to the chapel to hear Ben and Adam play in the variety show. Britton couldn't stop laughing as he hung out with Sam and Trace.
He didn't even want to sit with me, he wanted to stay with them! Although it was a long day, it was a great day. It was so nice to see how talented our youth are and how well they use their talents for Christ. We are so blessed.

Tonight I had just finished talking to Alannah and went to bed when I heard thunder and then a big pop. A transformer blew and we were out of power. Luckily the kids slept right through it although I didn't end up getting but like three hours sleep!

No comments: