Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday with the Family

I love my little boy who really isn't that little anymore. He has gotten so tall! At his four month check up last week, he was in the 95th percentile for height and 90th for weight. He said that he would be a few inches taller than 6 feet at this rate! He also got all his pre-K shots, four of them and did so well. There were a few tears but more for the finger prick than the shots!
Paityn is being more and more silly. Her and Britton are going to be trouble makers together! They laugh at each other all day long. She was in the 25th percentile for height and weight.
She loves to crinkle her nose and play peek a boo with everyone.
I say it all the time but Britton loves Paityn. I hear them in the morning talking to each other, he reads books to her, brings her things and always makes sure she has what she wants. I think he may spoil her more than we do!
They love reading books and read constantly throughout the day.
This morning during church, Brandon and I were in the toddler room. We just had Paityn and Cameron so it was pretty easy! They had a great time playing together.

No comments: