Sunday, August 7, 2011

About to Start School


Thursday - Tonight was open house at the Methodist preschool and Britton was ready to go and meet his teacher!

Britton loves taking pictures!
Friday - I love how Paityn watches everyone and imitates so often!


The person she loves to be with and act like the most is Britton!
Tonight we went to a cookout at the Fanns. The food was amazing and we had a great time with everyone!
Saturday - I really think Britton could be a photographer at some point.
Every time we pray, Paityn bows her head and listens and then raises her head and says ahme! So cute!
Tonight we headed to Rivergate and bought lunchboxes for both of the kids. They were so excited and walked around all night with them. Paityn choose Mickey Mouse and Britton choose Cars.
Sunday -
I buttoned my shirt all by myself!

After church today we went to Pizza Hut with McLain, Trace and David.
McLain decided to teach Britton to put things into his pocket! I think cheese, pepper and more ended up in there!

No comments: