Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Days of School

Monday - I don't know about Britton going to school and me not being with him mama!

Today was Britton's first day of preschool.
He went to the Methodist church last year but this is officially preschool! Kind of made me a little sad thinking about how big he is getting.
He was all ready to go and play with his friends.

Here is his new classroom!
And his desk where he will be sitting. He did come home today with a a handout he had completed and his name written on top of the page all by himself! He wrote his name the best I've ever seen him do!
Tuesday - Good morning world!
Today Paityn was starting Mother's Day out.
My little girl is growing up!


Apparently she did a great job today and had a lot of fun! Britton also had a great second day at school. Proud of my kids!

No comments: