Saturday, September 24, 2011

Busy Week and Britton's First Goal!

Monday - So today was a really busy day. Brandon is getting ready to start building a house and knew that he would need a small truck to haul things, unfortunately, this meant we had to sell the van. It was a tough day letting this van go. I loved it!
Wednesday - Today we went out to eat with Courtney and Bronson for Oma's birthday. It was a blessing to spend it with her!
Thursday - Paityn has been praying. She will say "God.....and a bunch of words you can't understand...Ahme!" Love it!
Friday - Today I went out for dinner with Oma and great Oma. I love this picture! Then I headed over to the consignment sale and got some great deals!
Saturday - Today was the yard sale for youth missions so we were up super early. It was also time for Britton to play soccer so I headed over to the field when it was time.
Britton was so excited to play but once we got there he just wasn't sure.
Finally he warmed up and played so well!
He ran after the ball,
kicked it in for his team,
and scored!!!!! He stole the ball at the other end of the field and kicked it down and in the goal. I was so proud of him!
We went back to the yard sale to finish things up and clean up. It was a huge success! Tonight was great Oma's birthday party.
Mom cooked an excellent meal and it was a nice quieter time! I am exhausted.

No comments: