Monday, September 12, 2011

Destin Day 2



This morning Paityn and I were the first ones us again and we enjoyed some quiet time out on the deck.
We had to take care of her little doll!

It looks like another beautiful day!

The birds even enjoyed some crumbs the kids had left from breakfast.

And Brandon made the perfect cup of coffee. I don't think it could have gotten any fuller without spilling!

We headed out to the beach again after breakfast.

It was perfect weather and waves.

Paityn, Oma, Britton and I sat for awhile in the shallow area and let the waves crash into us. Paityn and I took a little break but Oma and Britton stayed for quite awhile together!



I hope I look this great when I'm 81!

While Oma and I relaxed, Brandon and the kids started on the perfect castle.











Oma and Papa joined us after awhile and went swimming.



Britton practiced surfing again while Paityn and I watched.

Then while Paityn slept, Britton and Papa added some stairs to the castle.







After lunch, Brandon and I went for a little shopping. The kids decided this was an excellent slide.

They really enjoyed a break with the TV!

Tonight we ate at McGuires Irish Pub. The food is excellent! The first time I ate here, I was actually on spring break during college with some friends.



I love this man!



We headed back out to the beach after dinner to look for crabs.



Britton's footprints.

Britton and Papa put their footprints in the sand and the their initials.



Of course Paityn had to do it as well!









Paityn's footprints.





I love seeing how excited Britton has been this week and how much fun he is having.




Brandon is actually relaxing!

Britton decided to take the camera and get some pictures.

He got some good ones!

I love Papa's expression in this one! I know we took tons of pictures today but what great memories!



I think we might have a little photographer!





What a great day!

No comments: