Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Destin Day 4

This morning Paityn woke up bright and early so I decided to go walking on the beach with her.

It was beautiful!

A nice lady saw us trying to take our picture and offered to take one for us.



Good morning sun.







We saw tons of jellyfish on the beach.

Then we headed back to the condo and ate some breakfast on the balcony.

Britton was so excited to go and surf again.




He even made some new friends.



Britton had shown the little boy how to surf and then they made some sand castles together.

This afternoon, we headed out shopping a little and then went to go on a dolphin cruise.







Ready to go!





Britton wasn't too sure about the whole boat thing when it started really rocking in the waves.

Soon he warmed up to it though.



We looked behind us at one point and I noticed this one bird....

and then more and more came. I couldn't figure out why until I saw them throwing food at them!


They would catch the crackers mid air or eat them right from your hand. You can see the one above Robert has one in it's mouth that he took from Robert's hand.




Then it was time to look for dolphins.

You can see one right below the water. We saw tons of them. I think they are such beautiful animals.



















Then they decided to feed the birds again.

Oma fed one right behind my head and I felt it fly right past me!









I know these are too blurry but they were way too cute!











It was a gorgeous night.

I watched the sunrise and the sunset today.





After the cruise, we headed to the Melting Pot for dessert. Luckily it was really quiet so we weren't too worried about the kids disturbing anyone. Britton decided to get out the camera and take some pictures.





It was a great way to end an amazing day. Great pictures Britton!

No comments: