Sunday, October 16, 2011

BBQ and Courageous

This morning we headed back out to the Fairgrounds for the BBQ Battle.
The kids slept in till 9:30; they were exhausted from last night!
They were beyond excited to go back out and ride the train, jump on the bounces and play with the youth.
Some of his friends - Tate and Max were there to play. The boys took off and played and played.
Some of the youth came and dressed up again.


We raised a little money for the Canada trip and my kids had a fantastic time.



They danced to the music, rode slides, hit the balls, played with the youth and giggled and laughed.


This afternoon we headed out with some of the youth to see Courageous. What an amazing movie.
Words can not describe what this movie could do in the lives of everyone. I pray that everyone who is a parent or ever wants to be a parent will watch this. It will change your life.
I don't think there was a dry eye among our group of about 13 people. Even Brandon shed a few tears which he blamed on salt in his eye!

Brandon - Thank you for being my husband - for loving me and loving our children. Thank you for the example you are in their lives and for the everyday small things that you do that mean so much. Thank you for your hard work, the example that you are in the lives of so many and for the love you show us on a daily basis. We love you so very much!

Dad - Thank you for loving me unconditionally despite the distance. Thank you for the example of a godly man you have been in my life and for the small quirky things that show me your love. I laughed during the movie because dancing with your daughter is something you would've done. I love you dad!

Robert - Thank you for loving me like your own. Thank you for the love you show me and our children and for the support that you have given me and continue to give in my life. Thank you for being a godly man. I love you!

Britton - I love you more than words could ever say. You make me smile each and every day! You are an amazing son and I pray that you will always know how much I love you. You are an incredible big brother and I love to see how you and Paityn are together. Tonight when she ran up to you yelling your name and how you just hugged her and grabbed her hand melted my heart. I am so proud of who you are. I pray that you will continue to grow in Christ and His love. Always know how much I love being your mama.

Paityn - Each and everyday you make me laugh. You are so determined and know exactly what you want and how to get it. I pray that we can channel your energy for Christ, you would be an incredible force to be reckoned with. Thank you for your smiles, giggles and the light you bring to our lives. I am so proud to be your mama and want you to know how much I love you. Life has changed so much with you in our lives and only for the better. Thank you for who you are!

No comments: