Sunday, November 27, 2011
Thursday, November 24, 2011
This afternoon we put up some of our Christmas lights.
The kids were so excited!
Things I'm thankful for:
1. God - His unending love, grace, faithfulness, mercy. The fact that He always knows what is best even if it's hard for me to understand.
2. Brandon - He loves me unconditionally, supports me and is always there. He is a provider and an excellent father.
3. Britton - I love his smile, laughter, his kind heart and compassion. His teacher said he does a great job in school and gets well along with others - so proud of him! He is also the best big brother, always looking out for Paityn.
4. Paityn - She makes me laugh constantly, gives me reasons to smile and challenges me. She is incredibly smart (she counted to 10 the other day all by herself!) and loves her BaBo (Britton)
5. My family who are always there.
6. My friends who bring a smile to my face with a simple conversation.
7. Our youth who constantly challenge me to be better.
8. My health, home and food that is provided.
I could go on and on, I am incredibly blessed.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
We were painting and I was helping Britton paint a motorcycle when I noticed Paityn had paint all in her hair! By that point, I decided to see how far she would go :) Let's just say I had to wash it all off of her!