Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving with the Youth and Outreach

 Wednesday - Tonight we had the youth over for a Thanksgiving dinner.
 Unfortunately, there was an accident while it happened. They all perked up though when the food was ready!








 I was a great time of food and fellowship.







 There were a few youth that stayed for quite awhile just talking. Lucas was playing piano and Melody singing. He can play anything! We would say a song and he would start playing.
 Thursday - This morning we volunteered at the Community Thanksgiving outreach.



 So many of our youth came to help out! Britton did a great job helping as well.


 



This afternoon we put up some of our Christmas lights.
The kids were so excited!
Tonight we headed over to Brandon's parents for dinner and had a great time hanging out. So blessed with the family that is in our lives.

Things I'm thankful for:
1. God - His unending love, grace, faithfulness, mercy. The fact that He always knows what is best even if it's hard for me to understand.
2. Brandon - He loves me unconditionally, supports me and is always there. He is a provider and an excellent father.
3. Britton - I love his smile, laughter, his kind heart and compassion. His teacher said he does a great job in school and gets well along with others - so proud of him! He is also the best big brother, always looking out for Paityn.
4. Paityn - She makes me laugh constantly, gives me reasons to smile and challenges me. She is incredibly smart (she counted to 10 the other day all by herself!) and loves her BaBo (Britton)
5. My family who are always there.
6. My friends who bring a smile to my face with a simple conversation.
7. Our youth who constantly challenge me to be better.
8. My health, home and food that is provided.

I could go on and on, I am incredibly blessed.

No comments: