Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blessed

 This week, we enjoyed playing with the new toys and spending time together. The kids love the tents they got!
 We also played quite a bit with the nativities.


 I love my sleeping babies!
 This Wednesday night was our last Wednesday night with the youth. It was a good time of reflecting over the past year and setting some goals for ourselves for the coming year. I don't think there are any words that would describe how much we are going to miss these youth and these times together. After I went out to BerryDLite with some of the girls and then a few of them came back to my house and just talked for a few hours. I have been so blessed to be a part of their lives.
 Friday - Tonight we invited the seniors to go out to eat and we went down to Cozymel's in Cool Springs. Britton was so excited to hang out with the youth!
 After dinner, we made our stop at Starbucks and then headed back to our house to hang out.
 Britton and Sam shot people for a few hours it seemed! This past week has been full of "lasts" but I do know that God will see us through all these changes. We have formed relationships that will continue and our prayer is that these youth will always remember we are here for them! We have been unbelievably blessed over the past 20 months by them and by our Father who always knows best.

No comments: