Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Changes


 Wednesday - we went to a community youth event and had a great time!
 Love seeing youth worship our Lord.
 Saturday- Britton was so excited to go to Reed's birthday party.

Paityn was too!


 Tuesday - Last Thursday, I turned in my resignation at work. I had really been struggling for months and God gave me a clear answer last Wednesday night that it was time. I had actually gotten to the point where I felt physically sick and I believe it was partly due to the situation but also just due to the stress of the decision. I do not have a job right now and am praying that God will show me where he wants to be. I know that it is in His hands and that He will provide.
 Our kids have been such a blessing in my life! I know God has called me to be a nurse practitioner but I also know that I am supposed to be a mother. He has blessed me!



 Wednesday - Great Oma came to visit and we had lunch with her today!



No comments: