Sunday, March 25, 2012

On the Go Festival




Friday- it was a beautiful day to play outside.Britton was telling Paityn to slide and he would catch her!



So determined.



Saturday- we headed to Paris for the One the Go festival. Jessica has been such a blessing to Brandon and I. We have loved getting to know her!



A few of our youth came with us and helped.






We had a lot of fun.


Brandon and I were working the rock wall when this little boy got stuck. He wasn't heavy enough to come down so Brandon had to go rescue him!



At the end of the day, Jessica and I worked the Katinas booth.



They did an amazing job. I think there were around 100 decisions made today!



After the festival Jessica and I were able to go and meet the Katinas. What an amazing experience! Lots of laughs and time well spent with our youth.

No comments: