Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday!




Tuesday - after work we came home and Paityn got accidentally locked in the car by Britton. I can only imagine how scary this must be when you are away from home! I luckily had my spare set of keys and was able to get her out right away.


She was just excited to play in my purse.


Wednesday - these are the suckers I made for Britton to take to his class.


He was so excited that it was his birthday.


He kept telling me about all the people that wanted to call him and tell him happy birthday.








It's hard to believe that 5 years ago was the day that my little boy was born. I'll never forget that day, the complications I had and the grace that God showed by sparring my life. Britton had a great little party at school and then lunch with emama and edaddy.


After work Reed came over to play.


Then we headed to Zaxbys for dinner.


Luke even was there!


After church we went to Berrydlite for some "ice cream"


He was so embarrassed when everyone sang to him.


So thankful to everyone who took a part in his birthday today.

Britton,
Words can not express what you mean to me. You are an amazing little boy with such a sweet spirit. You are kind to others, love your sister, still love to snuggle at times and always want to make sure people are happy. You love to work with mama and make things, race cars, play the Wii and play soccer. You make me so proud to be your mama. I am so blessed that God choose me to be your mom. I pray that you will place God at the center of all you do and say, continue to love church and grow in Him. Thank you for who you are! Happy 5th birthday my precious son!

No comments: