Sunday, July 15, 2012

Time with Family

This morning as the vans pulled away to the airport, I think a part of me left with them. We have prayed about, fundraised, planned and looked forward to this trip for over a year and a half. Despite all the changes and difficulties with church and my job, this has been something we have looked forward to. Can it really be over? God did some incredible things this week, there is no doubt in my mind that we were supposed to be where we were, doing what we did with who was there. There are so many thoughts and emotions around this trip that it might take me some time to fully share everything. It's been so much fun to look back over the past year and a half and know that it led up to this week, this moment.


While the team headed to the airport, I rushed to get ready and my dad picked us up at the airport.


We headed to his church for worship where the pastor spoke on James 3.


My grandparents were able to come and see us, it was so good to spend some time with them!


We headed to my dad's house and spent some time talking,


Reading


And sleeping! Our time clocks are so off right now with the two hour time difference we had been on. I love my sleeping babies!


After naps we played some more and then some more of our family came for dinner.


This is perfect blackmail picture.


Bethany was able to stop by for a little while. Love spending time with her! We had a nice dinner with my parents, stepsisters and kids, Opa and Oma, Auntie Patti and my Auntie Janice and Uncle Hart. So blessed my family takes time to see us when we visit!

No comments: