Saturday, September 29, 2012

Titans game, Concert, Soccer




Sunday - Jenny, one of my friends from high school texted me Sunday am to see if I wanted to go to a Titans game. We had a great time! It was suite tickets, a beautiful day, great food and even better fellowship. Jenny had such a good time catching up.


There was a free concert tonight we went to with the youth with Sidewalk Prophets and Francesca Battistelli.


It was amazing!


Monday - I picked up the kids and headed to the park for some play and ice cream! I love my days off and getting to spend some time with them!


Friday - I had an amazing concert by the kids tonight.


Then we headed to try a new restaurant named Conleys in White House. It was amazing!


Saturday - it was a beautiful day for some soccer.


I love to watch how determined Britton is and how much he enjoys playing.



















No comments: