Friday, March 29, 2013

Birthdays and Egg Hunts




I think I was 32 weeks in this picture. It's so hard to believe how quickly the time is flying by!


Britton had a birthday party at Dave and Busters for one of his school friends, Jack.


He had such a great time!


It's so fun to see him with his friends having a good time. It's hard sometimes to know how he is really doing with school and friends because he just doesn't talk about it. He has been doing well again at school and is so proud of his pinks and purples on his behavior chart. That's the best colors you can get.


Sunday - after church there was a small meal and an Easter egg hunt for the kids.








Paityn was pretty excited about it!


Of course it was raining so it had to be indoors.


Britton didn't care!






It's hard to believe how much time has passed and how little I've blogged. Work is going well, it's getting busier and I'm trying to make sure that I don't leave anything undone by the time I go out on maternity leave.

Britton and Paityn are growing and doing well. I asked Paityn the other day who was my baby and she said Beckett. I asked what that made her and she said my big girl. Is she really that big already? Ever since her birthday she tells me she can do things because she is 3.

Britton has been going to Awana with Reed and loves it. He has already memorized John 3:16, Psalm 147:5, I Corinthians 15:3 and I Corinthians 15:4. So proud of him!

The pregnancy is going well, I'm just not sleeping good at all. As of right now the csection is scheduled for May 7. I'm hoping he will come 1 week earlier so I'm not in the hospital for Britton's birthday!

We are still living with my parents and it is going well. Brandon has still not taken me to see the rental and he really just wants to stay so we will see. I'm ready to have my own house again! As much as I love my parents I miss my own stuff and house.

No comments: