Friday, May 24, 2013

10 Years and Last Day of Kindergarten

Today is the last day of kindergarten, seriously where has the time went?
I remember the first day, the excitement and nervousness and now it's all over. This afternoon, when I picked him up, I have a first grader! Britton was pretty excited it was the last day of school. I think he'll realize that he will miss his friends though!
Paityn was excited too!

Britton I am so proud of you and all you've accomplished this year! I'm looking forward to hanging out with you and learning with you this summer!
 Today is also Brandon and my 10 year anniversary. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday and now, three kids and too many houses later here we are. We have had our share of ups and downs but been blessed so much in the process.
We don't have the perfect marriage but my prayer is that God continues to strengthen it. I bought him a watch for our anniversary and he actually liked it! Most of the time he ends up taking back the things I buy. We plan to go out for our anniversary in a couple weeks to the Melting Pot - we've gone every year and then when Beckett is older, go away for a weekend!

This afternoon we headed out for some Sweet CeCe's, the park and then Panera. It was a beautiful afternoon to just be outside. What a great way to end our kindergarten year!




No comments: