- we were going to watch Peter Pan today after school so she leaned into him and said "don't worry, I'll protect you from Captain Hook, he can't get you"
- she sings every song she knows to him. Most often Jesus loves me
- she tells him how proud she was of him when he got his shot and how brave he was (it must be when they saw him get his Hep B shot in the hospital)
I know there are a ton more things and I'll have to make sure to write them down
- they both constantly tell him they love him
- they hate when he cries
- Britton will rub his head and Paityn will sing to try and make him stop
Britton also has been reading the Bible story every night. It's amazing to watch my "little" boy read all by himself.