Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 3




 Beckett slept like a champ! The first part of the night he slept 3 1/2 hours and then the second for 4 hours. I really didn't know what to do with myself! I actually called the nursery to see if he was okay!


Snuggling on my chest is his favorite place to be, he just snuggles right in, makes the sweetest baby noises and goes to sleep.

I must say, I think he is adorable!

I spent the morning by myself as Brandon went to go and teach his class in White House and then he brought the kids for quiet time.
Paityn did not want to sleep and just wanted to hold him!

She loves him so much!
Brandon was starting to go a little stir crazy after his nap so he went to get some GiGi cupcakes to celebrate. Mom and Robert came by for dinner and we enjoyed some time all together!


Britton left the nurses some great drawings.


My parents left to take the kids home and Brandon and I relaxed. He left for about an hour to go to the mall and then we just held our little baby. As much as I'm ready to go home, I know how much I enjoy these times of just us. I know this isn't a great picture but we had a great viewof downtown Nashville out of our room!

No comments: