Wednesday, May 29, 2013

First Full Day of Summer






Tuesday - Today was the first day that I had all three kids by myself.




Now, I've had them on and off and during the afternoons but not yet an entire day. The kids were great!






 Bethany, my best friend in Canada, had a sweet baby boy named Jaxon. I can only hope that our boys can have a relationship like Bethany and I do!




 Wednesday - This morning we played and then headed to the strawberry patch with Bre, Meghan and Haley. 



 The kids were impressed with picking for about 10 minutes and then they were done!



We stopped by Sonic, headed home for quiet time and then spent some time in the pool in the afternoon. Overall it was a great day and I'm hoping to have many more like it!


Tonight we were out by the pool before church when we saw two of these. Not cool! If I have a phobia, it is snakes, I don't care if they are poisonous or not. They are so gross! Luckily Travis was here and got them out of the pool area. Mom came home with four bags of snake away. I don't want to see them again!
Here is Britton, Paityn and Beckett in the same outfit. When they are all side by side they look so much alike!


No comments: