Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

 Friday - This morning, I had the pleasure of waking up with these three in the bed with me.
 We spent a relaxing morning together.
 Papa picked up Paityn and they all snuggled on the couch for a nap. When Britton got home we played outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
 Saturday - It amazes me how quickly you can fall in love with someone. 
 This little boy has stolen my heart already.
 We played outside and with toys and then settled in for Ice Age.
 Sunday - The family all came over after church to celebrate Britton's birthday. We had a nice and relaxing afternoon. Travis took the kids outside to play and they had so much fun! Paityn thanked God for uncle Travis about 5 times during her prayer tonight.
 I read a quote that means a lot -
Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here for an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.
Maureen Hawkins
 Oh how blessed I am. Thankful for the moms in my life and thankful that God called me to be a mom.

No comments: