Thursday, May 9, 2013

Where Has the Time Gone...



So today is kind of a big day, Beckett is one week old and Britton is six years old. Where has the time gone seriously???
Here is a picture of Britton when he was a week old.
And Britton in the hospital. I have such foggy memories from the medication they had me on that this is probably the first vivid memory I have of him. I remember that no one was in the room with me at the time, I leaned over and saw him and realized that I had had a baby. He was probably 3 days old at the time. This picture really means a lot to me!



Britton came home from school super excited - he had had donuts and juice with all his friends for his birthday.

For dinner he had requested triangle pizza from Pizza Hut, pepporoni, chips and angry bird cupcakes with blue icing.
I think he was impressed we remembered it all!

I can't beleive my little boy is 6 - he has grown into such an amazing child with a heart of gold. He loves others, his family and friends, he listens well, is kind and compassionate, plays well and loves God.
What more could I ask for.
I am incredibly blessed to be his mom..





Britton loved the lego sets that Oma, Papa and we got him.
Can you see the excitement in his face?
Brandon, Paityn, Beckett and I went by the new house to look at a couple things while Britton stayed back. Of course, he had to put one of the legos together, a helicoptor.

Britton - I am so blessed to be your mom. Each and every day you make me incredibly proud. You never cease to amaze me with the love you show others and the love you show your brother and sister. Watching you grow up makes me sad in one way but also so excited to share in your excitement as we experience life together. Please always remember how much I love being your mom.

No comments: