Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Smiles and Giggles


The kids love VBS!

I had given Justin, one of our youth, my camera and he got some great pictures.


I decided not to publish all the pictures of the toilets and bathroom they took!


It's so much fun seeing the things they do when I'm not there.

Paityn sure loves the youth!


While they were gone Beckett was so sweet. He really is happiest in the mornings and this morning was full of smiles. I even got some giggles!

After VBS, Jimmy, Meilyn and James stopped by for lunch.
They are going to be moving back to Ireland. It's so much fun to be around them and the kids get along great!
They are the type of friends you can pick up right where you left off.
Hopefully one day we can go visit in Ireland!


Tonight for youth we played some water balloon volleyball.


Always a good time!



















No comments: