Monday, July 1, 2013

Back To Work




Today was the day I've been dreading for such a long time. It was time to go back to work. I know that I'm a better mom because I work - I don't get so irritated about the little things, I love the time I have with my kids, and I cherish every day with them. I just don't want to miss a first. I've been blessed to see both my other kids big steps and I don't want to miss one of Beckett's. I can't stand the thought of leaving this little boy but I know I have to.


I snuggled with him and then got up and got ready. I left out the door quickly so I wouldn't think further about it, Brandon brought the kids to his mom's house. We are blessed that Vickie is willing to help us so much with the kids. I did get a text in the morning saying that Beckett was refusing his bottle. Not what I wanted to hear! I called at lunch and heard him screaming in the background. Broke my heart. I went over there and right before I got there he started on the bottle. As hard as it was for me, I left before he saw or smelled me. He apparently did much better in the afternoon.
My day at work was pretty good, busier than I thought I would be. While it was good to see everyone I was sure ready to pick up my babies!


Such smiles for mama! He was snuggly and did not want to stop nursing.

Paityn was so happy to see me as well!





Brandon headed out to Missionfuge today so it's going to be a busy week!


Wish I was there with them!

No comments: