Thursday, July 25, 2013

Days Go By






Sunday - we left after Beckett woke up and ate and headed back to Springfield. The kids traveled so well!




It was a long day but so worth the time together. Beckett was beyond happy to be out of his seat!




I love my kids!




Monday - we all slept great, snuggled and played.




Tuesday- the little stretches even if they are in the middle of the night melt my heart. Luckily Beckett normally goes right back to sleep after he eats.








Wednesday- I think we're all still catching up from this weekend.




Paityn loves to get up early in the am and cuddle. I love her facial expressions!








She is so expressive!




Thursday- work is going really well and has actually been busier than I thought it would be!




Beckett is starting to talk more and more. Love the baby noises.




Britton had to put together Ruby's present for her birthday. He did it all himself!
















He has also gotten so strong and is rolling all the time!








We played and relaxed all this week.








Britton kept saying "I'm pregnant!"
















Boy I love these guys!

No comments: