Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kings Island






We started the day off right with a devotion on Paul, his journey and his mission.




It was a good way to start the day.




Then of course they kids had to do some sort of game.








A lot of people probably think I'm crazy for going its our kids on these trips but I really believe that Brandon and I were called to serve as a couple and as a family. Now don't get me wrong, I think I might be crazy sometimes too and wonder why I do it but then I see the relationships that are formed and the experiences and it makes it all worth it.











We headed out to the park right away.




The kids had so much fun!




















I enjoyed my date for the day.








We had an awesome lunch with a bunch of the youth.




Then I headed back to the hotel with the kids. About an hour later it started pouring and everyone actually ended up leaving.




Beckett was full of grins and giggles today.




They got changed and headed back to TN.








I stayed since Beckett really hates his car seat at night and we went to IKEA - a homeowners heaven. Love that place!








We stopped for dinner and headed back to the hotel. Paityn was cracking me up. There was leftover pizza in the fridge and she couldn't open the door and ended up pulling the whole fridge out. This was her attempt to put it back in!

No comments: