Saturday, July 6, 2013

Missionfuge



Friday - I love snuggling time with my princess!
We've had a busy week with Brandon being gone but the kids have really been great. Combining Missionfuge, finishing a house and starting back to work, I'm so glad to see this week coming to an end.
Saturday - We woke up early to head to Nashville for the closing ceremony at Missionfuge.

Love my boys!



The youth were excited to see us!

I've missed them and although I know it was right not to go this year, I missed Missionfuge!




It was so much fun to see how much they enjoyed Missionfuge, to see them praising Jesus and to hear their stories.



This is one of the staffers that Baily accidentally gave a concussion too at track site!

I'm so glad they had this opportunity.
Today brought up many memories - a year ago we left for an amazing mission trip to Canada. This team will always hold a special spot in my heart.


I also had many memories of our last missionfuge.
We are so blessed to be a part of so many of these youths lives. God is good.

No comments: