Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Park Lake



















After quiet time we headed to Park Lake. 

Almost everyone was able to come tonight and hang out for awhile. 

Britton played with all the big boys. 



Paityn ran around. 

My cousins have grown up so much! I guess we have too ;)















There was a beautiful double rainbow. 



So at one point Bronson had climbed up the tree and we could hear Paityn saying "Bronson come down now. I'm not going to tell you again. It's dangerous!" When he got down she hugged him and said "I'm so proud of you!"

I'm thinking she's heard that a lot! 

Kris had surgery recently but hopefully he will be playing hockey again soon! 

Mitch my cousin is engaged and Kris said he's probably getting engaged this summer - weddings are coming up! 

No comments: