Thursday, October 24, 2013

Back to Life







Monday - It's always hard getting back into the swing of things after a vacation. I would love to have a day to recuperate! I missed my kids going back to work!
Tuesday - It is definitely starting to cool off although we have been able to enjoy some time outdoors.

Wednesday - There is never a dull moment with our youth group.





One of the best parts after church is driving home and watching the sun set. It is usually so beautiful!

Thursday - We had a little bit of a rough night. We were eating at my parents and Britton and Bronson kept running around. We had asked them to stop and they didn't. Unfortunately, the ran into each other and Britton started crying saying his finger hurt. I told him it had served him right for not listening. Well, he kept crying, and then I realized his finger looked a little crooked. Did he break it? I knew they wouldn't really do anything but splint it so I gave him some meds, splinted it and hoped he would fall asleep. Poor guy cried himself to sleep - boy did I feel bad!

No comments: