Saturday, October 26, 2013

Bump in the night



 

It was cold today for soccer!

I dressed Beckett so warm though I don't think he noticed!

I love watching how much Britton loves the game. We were informed that Paityn's coach would not be there this morning and then asked during her game if one of the parents could coach.
I think I literally laughed out loud as it was Jeff and I with seven kids, Abbey and Brandon weren't there, and no other kids from our team came.
Luckily the other coach made it work and played with all of them.

And Paityn - pretty sure she likes dance better!

This is Paityn's team - I love the coach, she is very nice but the communication is horrible!

After quiet time and naps we headed to the square for the Bump in the Night Bash.



The kids were pretty excited about their costumes. We had let them pick them out themselves.

I thought I had the cutest pirate!



We had a bunch of kids all together! There were tons of people so we did not stay long at all!


Kaylee and Hannah did crazy hair for us tonight.


No comments: