Friday, November 22, 2013

Unity Retreat








 Thursday - Trying to get a picture of this little guy laying with his legs out is virtually impossible!

 He rolls
 And laughs


I can't help but smile at him!
 

Friday - We left for unity retreat this morning. My parents road with me and we made great time! We stopped basically in Knoxville as our first stop for food and then get back on the road. We stayed at Smokey Mountain Christian Village this time and I wanted to go early to get things organized. Tricia, Bailey and Olivia also joined us early on.

Everyone arrived shortly after dinner and came in - we divided teams and discussed the rules.



The youth left for the conference, I finished organizing everything and then we all went to bed!



I'm so thankful for my parents and the fact they were willing to come and help!

No comments: