Sunday, January 12, 2014

Where is the Time Going











Monday - One of my favorite times after work is once the bigger kids go to bed. It's quiet and normally when Beckett eats and falls asleep as well!

He loved the one on one attention!

Tuesday - One day I know I will be able to look back on all my sleeping baby pictures. I still go and watch my big kids sleep some nights.

Wednesday -



Thursday - Beckett loves when I get home from work and often won't let me out of his sight!

Friday - Beckett loves his daddy and has learned how to give fives!



Saturday - Saturday mornings are never dull at our house!

This afternoon we went to one of Britton's friends birthday parties. It's so much fun watching him interact!

Sunday - Sundays tend to be so busy in our house that one of the only quiet times is nap time or at night!

No comments: