Friday, May 2, 2014

Becketts First Birthday

Where do I begin....I have so many emotions flooding through me. I'm sad thinking about how fast this year has gone, excited to see what this next year will hold,amazed at how much this little boy has changed our lives and so very honored that I am his mom.


Wasn't I just pregnant feeling this little boy kick and roll around? Wasn't it just yesterday I was in the hospital giving birth? I feel like I literally blinked and a year has passed.
What s joy this little boy has been in our lives.
Watching Paityn and Britton with him is so special.
Happy First Birthday!



Beckett was not afraid to dig into his cake.
He was so excited about his car from Oma and Papa.

One of the best parts about special events is seeing old friends. So glad that Candace and Eric and their boys could join us!
You're one my sweet boy!

Seriously where has this year gone. Weren't we just a family of four planning on selling our house? This year has brought so much laughter and fun. 

Beckett- I can't imagine life without you. You are my determined fun filled little boy. You light up when I walk in the room, wave both arms excitedly when I have been gone from you, yell at me when you don't get your way, dance when the music comes on and have your brother and sister wrapped. They adore you and are quick to help you with everything. 

You have brought so many blessings to our family. Thank you for your determination and drive. Don't loose it.















































































































































































































































































































































Thankful for all our family and friends who came to celebrate our little boy!

No comments: