Friday, March 26, 2010

Changing

Wednesday - Britton has discovered root beer floats at Sonic and loves them! I'm a fan too. Today was the first full day all by myself with the two kids, no real plans or anyone coming to visit. We had a really great day!
She is growing so much, I feel like I missed something already but I think it's because Britton was so much smaller!
Thursday - Britton holding baby sister's hand while I read a book to them.
He loves his sister!
Friday - she is such a big yawner!
I can't believe how much she has changed already. She was doing really great with sleep but has decided in the past couple nights that it's much funner to stay up at night so around 4 am she is wide awake. She will go back to sleep but it's usually after 6am. Hopefully we can change this!
I still think she's a doll!

No comments: