Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Three Weeks Old

Sunday - if only she slept like this all through the night! She is really enjoying being wide awake from 4-6:30am. She doesn't really cry a lot but just makes tons of noise and keeps me awake!
Monday - She loves to sit in her swing and just listen to the music, but only for a few minutes :) She really likes to move around and see different things!
Tuesday - Tonight was chick chick night but since it was so pretty out, we picked up food and sat outside at Panera.
I can't believe my little girl is 3 weeks old already. Where is the time going?
We love our Tuesday dinner nights with Mo!

Hasn't she changed already! She has been such a blessing to our family already. I'm just amazed to see the love Britton has for her. He gets so concerned when she cries and wants mama to hold her right away. He really hasn't been jealous of her at all although I can tell he is testing his limits a little more. God has really blessed us!

No comments: