Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Day with Family

Paityn has to take some medicine that dissolves best in a bottle so this morning I decided to just pump a little and give her a small bottle. I had asked Brandon to give it to her but her said she wouldn't take it. He went to go and get ready and when I looked in on Paityn, I found Britton trying to give it to her!
She took it all! He was so proud of himself!
Opa, Oma and Auntie Janice came over this morning and then we headed to Target!
Of course, Opa had to spend a little time with his great granddaughter!
After shopping and a nice lunch, Opa and Oma went to take a nap and Auntie Janice and I headed out for some errands.
Britton was so excited to see Auntie Janice when he woke up!
Everyone came over tonight to our house for dinner and after that we went for a little walk.
I know I'm biased, but look at those eyes, eyelashes and lips! She is beautiful!
We had a full house! After the walk it was time to watch a little hockey! Go Blackhawks! Kris scored and had an assist, it's going to be a great series!









No comments: