Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Seven Year Anniversary

Monday - It's hard to believe that seven years ago, Brandon and I were married. It was a beautiful day and could not have turned out any better. We spent the night at Opryland hotel, the same place where Brandon had proposed and now that hotel is being remodeled after extensive flood damage.
The past seven years have been filled with many things!
- Five different houses with rentals in between! We also lived with Brandon's parents for a few months.
- I'm not sure how many cars/trucks :)
- Two beautiful children, Britton and Paityn
- Teaching the 7th/8th grade boys in Sunday school and now the seniors
- Vacations to Canada, Florida and a cruise
- Amazing friendships (Thank you for the hot dog anniversary dinner Jeff and Abbey!)
- Disaster relief after the hurricane
- Working with On the Go and our church youth group - Brandon working in construction, framing, general contracting, real estate and fitness instructor
- Completing my nurse practitioner degree
Tuesday
Brandon - I'm proud of who you are and what you strive to be. You are an amazing father and a great husband. I am blessed to be your wife and look forward to the coming years.
I know that we have our differences but I also know that through them all, our marriage gets stronger.
Thank you for who you are and all that you give me. God has blessed us beyond what we deserve and I pray that He will continue to strengthen our marriage, our children and that we will be examples for Him.
I love you, even if you forgot our anniversary :)

No comments: