Saturday, March 3, 2012

Paityn's 2nd Birthday Party

 Today was Paityn's 2nd birthday party!
 She knew it was her party and was so excited!
 While we finished setting up, her and Oma decorated.

 I thought the cakes turned out pretty cute!
 Courtney helped me out with so much!
 The banner says Strawberry Sweets.






 These little strawberries are probably what took the longest to put together!



 Britton really wasn't feeling great. He had been up during the night and kept crying that he just wanted to feel better because it was Paityn's party.



 Love my little girl!

 I caught her reaching for a twizzler

 and then realized it was to bring one to Papa!



 This was the present that Bre decorated for Paityn.





 I love seeing the kids play together.





 Oma got to be a part of the party!


 And the big boys took the iphones and started playing.




 She really wasn't sure about the cake, singing and all the attention.










 Yummy!

 Her first gift had the sunglasses in it from Oma and she was so excited!




 We are so blessed to have some amazing friends and family who came to share the day with us.







 So soft mama!






 A wii remote!
 It was an amazing morning filled with laughter and good memories. Paityn said "it was a good party mama. I had fun!" She is putting so many words together and talks so much!
 She fell asleep soon after everyone left.
 So did her best friend.

So thank you to everyone who came and celebrated our baby girl with us! She has been such a blessing in our lives.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on the party! So cute!

Also, I wanted to tell you congrats on no longer having a job! I know it is not an easy decision and it can be scary, but you will never regret it!!

Unknown said...

Great job on the party! So cute!

Also, I wanted to tell you congrats on no longer having a job! I know it is not an easy decision and it can be scary, but you will never regret it!!