Friday, March 2, 2012

Peace from God

Friday - Love my days off with the kids.

Saturday - When did my baby get so big?
Monday - Today we had a visit from Brandon Dodd, one of the youth we taught in Sunday school! We are so proud of him as he serves our country. I also had a mix of emotions today knowing that tomorrow is my last day at work. I love my patients and the work I do but also know that this change was necessary. 
My boy has gotten so big!
Tuesday - Today was my last day at work. I left with my head held high knowing I would not have done anything different. I also had a peace that I can't describe, it had to have come from God. I know that I made the right decision and I know that God is going to provide. 

Tonight we had a meeting at On the Go for our Canada mission trip.


So excited to see what God is going to do!
Wednesday - Today we went to have lunch with Oma and play awhile!



Tonight we did some skits during youth. They had to come up with something and present it. This was Adam and Eve.
The Lost Coin.
Noah.
Noah and some donkeys :)
Thursday - Today was the first official day that I was without a job. It was so weird not going to work. Brandon received a contract on a house today - what confirmation about the decision I made and that God will provide.
 Friday - Today we were supposed to have horrible storms. We actually had gone over to my parents just in case we needed the storm shelter. Luckily, the storms didn't affect Springfield. Courtney and I worked on stuff for Paityn's party while the kids played!
So tomorrow we celebrate my baby's 2nd birthday. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. We are blessed.

No comments: