Friday, March 23, 2012

Time Well Spent




Sunday - We had our Canada mission trip team over today.


After eating we headed outside to play!


It was a gorgeous day and we loved hanging out with the youth.


Monday - Jeff and Abbey are in Taiwan picking up Tuck so we went by to visit the boys. Britton asked if we could go and pick up a Tuck for us!


For dinner we went to Chick Fil A and enjoyed time as a family.





Tuesday - First soccer practice. Britton was so excited!


Wednesday - Britton was at school this morning so Paityn and I just hung out. I love spending some one on one time together. We went and walked on the Greenway!





Thursday - Britton and I worked on a sign for Aunt
Bethy's wedding and spent some time together. We ran errands and ate at Panera. It's so hard to believe that he will start school next year. I miss work but am so happy that I've been able to spend this extra time with my kids.


Tonight we went to Adam's birthday party at Monkey Joes. So much fun!


Friday - I love these guys so much!

No comments: