Friday, March 30, 2012

The Wedding



We woke up to a perfect day for the wedding.


We met some of the girls for breakfast.

Headed to the pool for a little swimming and Paityn and I did our nails!

This really is an amazing place.

I met Bethany to take her to get her hair and nails done while Brandon watched the kids. I really appreciate all he did to help me with the kids. I stayed with Bethany until the wedding and calmed her down!

Britton was so proud to be in her wedding.


He protected his sign until the wedding!



Brandon also took some great pictures!


Paityn had had to be woken up so Brandon ended up carrying her down the isle.

Britton did such a great job! Someone else got a picture of him that I'll have to post. He walked up with the sign which eveyone loved and laughed at and then handed the rings to the best man.




It was a beautiful wedding.


Paityn was sleepy still so Britton took care of her.





It has been an unforgettable vacation.











Dinner was at the Mexican restaurant.


Here is Britton's sign!

Love Bethany's parents.


It was great to see Paul again as well.



They had their first dance at a gazebo and Paityn started dancing right away.

I dance mama!

This is Paul's finance Alice. She is such a sweet spirit. Hopefully we are able to visit them sometime in italy! It was a day full of memories.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: