Saturday, April 21, 2012

Three Goals!




Sunday - I know I'm biased but I think my little girl is beautiful!


Thursday - she has so much personality.


Today we went to go look at another kindergarten for Britton. Can my little boy really be old enough? Not sure how I'm going to do this next fall. We are trying to decide if we are going to move or stay where we are. So many decisions!



Friday - we had a couples cookout for some people at church. We had a great time getting to know some people our age. Paityn had lots of fun with Sam.


Saturday - it was beautiful all week but Saturday was freezing!


Britton played so well today!


He fought for the ball and played his little heart out.





Paityn wants to play soccer like Babo.


Game faces!


Britton ended scoring three goals and an assist! He was so proud of himself! All the kids played so well today.

No comments: