Sunday, April 1, 2012

Flying Home




I decided this morning to get up for the sunrise.





Unfortunately there were some clouds so I couldn't see it all.


-


I loved watching the reds start to form. I had to leave then because we realized that daylight saving time started today here and so we lost an hour!


We rushed to get ready and headed up to the front of the resort for the ride to the airport. Time and time again people were willing to help. The guy that helped us with our bags got us to the front of the line so we didn't wait long at all! We had a couple hours in the airport though.


This was by far one of the best vacations we have had as a family.


The service, the resort, the lack of cell phone service.....


Time with the kids and with each other.


Priceless memories.


And now it's time to go back home.

Funny story- in Charlotte we had put all the stuff on the stroller and I had gone for a walk before we got on our next flight. When I came back it was time to board and Brandon had packed up the stuff. When we got on the plane I asked where my phone was. We figured out it had been left in the stroller, not good since the stroller was now gate checked. We thought the phone was gone. We arrived in Nashville and by pure luck, God's goodness, the phone had stayed in the stroller!

No comments: