Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thank You

Wednesday - Paityn is growing up! She has decided she is too big to crawl down the stairs and wants to walk up and down. Luckily she does hold on to the rails! She is talking all the time and her words are becoming more and more understandable. My favorite new words are ahme (amen - she will bow her head and close her eyes and then say this), thank you and night night.
Thursday - Paityn was all ready to go to school this morning. I see my little girl growing up before my eyes and I know I am bias, but she is beautiful! Praying that she will grow to be a beautiful godly woman.
Britton on the other hand, did not want to go to school today since he was going to have to stay all day.
I left work and picked him up a little early to surprise him and when I went in the school, he just looked at me and asked why I was there. He then said he wanted to stay for snack. His friend Parker told me I could just go sit and wait in the car. So glad they had a great time today!
We headed out to Tricias for dinner and to hear the Misti Bailey Band. This cat was in the window and the kids loved him!
We enjoyed a great night with food and music. Britton didn't want to sit down to eat and Paityn just danced and danced.

No comments: