Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oma's 80th Birthday Celebration

It had actually gotten quite hot,
the shade was great!

We had all made a page for a scrapbook that they gave to Opa and Oma.

Opa joined in a game of horseshoes.
Everyone enjoyed looking at the scrapbook.
Then it was time for the birthday cake!
Happy 80th birthday Oma!

Adler and Britton enjoyed a little swim.

I love my little girl!
Uncle Rob and Britton made some great things with playdoe.


Uncle Philippe and Britton must have had a really in depth conversation!
Brandon started out Oudman idol with some dance moves.
Britton sang Jesus loves me.
Dad and Uncle Wilbur.
We performed "swagger wagon"
My husband would be the life of Oudman idol! He won at the last reunion so he was trying to defend his title.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures of Canada and your BLOG!!! It looks like a wonderful trip. I especially loved the mini church service....reminds me a lot of some of our past reunions. anne land / jeff's mom