Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sitting Up

Tuesday - We had a relaxing day around the house, straightening up and cleaning! Much needed after the long day of flying yesterday.
Wednesday - Paityn decided that she needed to grow a little more and sat up for the first time by herself! She had done it for a little bit and then I went downstairs while Brandon watched the kids. He said to come upstairs and there she was sitting!
Thursday - My finger suckers!
He is so sweet to her, he was singing Jesus loves me to her! Every night before he goes to bed he gives her a kiss and says "I love you Paityn! Mama, I love her" Melts my heart.
Saturday - We went with Jeff and Abbey to the Melting Pot to celebrate our birthdays! I know that it is way past our birthdays but this was literally the soonest that we could celebrate. Our lives are so busy and Jeff and Abbey are going to be even busier. They are getting ready to adopt two more little boys from Taiwan!
I'm happy you're home mama!

No comments: